October 2020 - PresentMallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
Digital Experience Director
Driving the optimization of digital content development, technology platforms, and process delivery to improve internal and external customer experiences across the enterprise.
- Partnering collaboratively across marketing, commercial, communications, and leadership to support the design of digital content and digital platforms enhancement strategy.
- Developing reports and dashboards reflecting the trends of digital marketing activities, campaigns, and initiatives to better educate the business on the most effective channel ROI and KPIs.
- Managing agency and third-party teams to maintain and support 20+ websites and digital marketing applications across all brands and products.
- Supporting the CIO by producing digital content and communications on behalf of the IT organization.
October 2019 - October 2020TikaMobile, Inc.
Marketing and Communications Director
Driving the development, implementation, and optimization of multiple digital marketing initiatives for CRM and Sales Management applications for Life Sciences organizations within the medical device and pharmaceutical industry.
- Drove brand awareness of Tika products through compelling content and SEO initiatives, increasing website traffic by 62% over a 4 month trend.
- Designed the infrastructure to support and track the performance of marketing and sales activities.
- Developed the demo application UX design system for prospecting and branded application demonstration.
- Managed social media content strategy and targeted messaging through social ad spend, increasing visitor activity by 184% over a 6 month trend.
- Drove the integration of digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution: Web, social media, email, PPC, events, trade shows, PR, etc.
- Built and maintained a validated lead-generation funnel system to drive the sales force’s ability to access new opportunities.
April 2019 - October 2019BECTON DICKINSON
Digital Marketing Catalog Manager
Drove company wide digital product information optimization through catalog consolidation and enabling strategic sales opportunities.
- developed the company wide digital product information optimization and data mapping strategy of over 25K+ medical devices in all business segments, driving validation of marketed SKUs, specifications, digital content, and digital assets
- analyzed search and digital analytics to identify traffic trends and create data driven solutions to improve the user journey when accessing our channels
- partnered with strategic customer groups and distributor channel leaders to drive enhanced product catalog content on each respective ecommerce platform
- collaborated with global teams to deliver localized, translated, product catalogs to attract local tenders within established countries and regions
- managed a small team to ensure change requests and convergence activities are distributed and tracked until a approved completion
- grew knowledge base of current trends, opportunities, competition and assessment of customer buying journey to properly adjust and strategize engaging content for growth
January 2018 - April 2019BECTON DICKINSON
Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist
Managed the global consolidation of multiple legacy digital platforms and systems, building the blueprints for a post Bard acquisition digital landscape.
- managed the overall project communication and coordination of digital content and a 5,000+ count digital asset migration to retire legacy assets housing services
- lead the consolidation of siloed product catalogs into one centralized system, driving $150k savings from legacy platform redundancy
- worked with the global digital leads to retire 23 legacy country sites and several translation service technologies to increase regional alignment througout the business
- analyzed and audited competitive landscape, web analytics, customer feedback to measure the effectiveness of site changes and identify opportunities for improvement
- partnered with regulatory leads to develop transitional validation and compliance processes to expedite review processes and timelines
April 2016 - January 2018C. R. Bard, Inc.
Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist
Executed the implementation of a global product database with connection to the company on-line catalog:
crbard.com/product-search. In addition, managed digital initiatives, creative strategies and corporate branded communications and social networks.
- Lead the development and execution of a global product database and on-line product catalog, housing over 13,000 product SKUs and associated marketing attributes and assets for over 8 countries across all businesses
- Implemented a single Content Management System housing over 25 global and division sites on one domain, harmonizing the company web presence and minimizing the technical footprint
- improved social media profile engagement by 45% over one year via targeting philanthropic and social health initiatives and leveraging targeted ad campaigns
- conducted global user trainings and courses through documentation manuals highlighting process flows on several internal systems
- coordinated with global technical, regulatory and marketing functions to adhere and comply to company, industry and government (ie. FDA) regulations
- developed photography, infographics, branding materials and other digital assets, furthering the digital reach and aligning with market trends
- negotiated contracts and SOWs, saving over $20,000 in on-line publishing vendor fees
October 2014 - April 2016C. R. Bard, Inc.
Design ITS Project Consultant
Developed internal communications solutions with attention to enhancing creative and engaging content.
- implemented the first global video live-streaming solution for executive presentations and internal announcements and communications
- designed, developed and maintained several internal change management SharePoint Collaboration intranet sites and communication portals for internal process rollouts
- elevated messaging channel branding and usability through creative elements and expanding digital communication offerings
- created, reviewed and distributed monthly technical and healthcare business focused newsletters
October 2014 - PresentANSELL
Graphic Design & Communications Freelancer
Provided healthcare based communication and design services via branded presentation materials, infographics, package design, landing pages and email campaigns.
- design infographic and icon based packaging inserts with the intent to decrease the number of translation fees for the globally sold Alphatec Industrial Glove
- design global compliance hotline infographic posters for over 25 countries with translations over 20 languages
- plan and execute the Ansell University eLearning communications campaign using branding focused logos, infographics, flyer’s, responsive emails plus the development of an internal CMS based website
- develop three employee recognition themed email and web banners for the Ansell Employee Recognition campaign
- design three original user booklets, detailing the steps and processes of on-boarding and engaging employees
October 2014 - March 2016Sofradir-EC
Graphic Design Freelancer
Created and designed data sheets, brochures, splash screens, and plexis displays for eletro-optics business.